Click the links below to join SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Viber communities:
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Baguio Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Pampanga Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Olongapo Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Cavite Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Bacolod Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Puerto Princesa Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Cebu Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Batangas Community
SM Supermalls Take-out and Delivery Quezon Community
Amid the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) outbreak, the people in the malls continue to serve.
The essential services in the mall are open, including supermarkets and hypermarkets, Watson’s drugstores, banks and select food outlets that offer delivery and takeout. “SM is a part of many communities from north to south. At a time like this, we continue to serve.” said Steven Tan, president of SM Supermalls.
SM employees continue working behind the scenes as well as through its skeletal force of security guards, janitors, cashiers, stock clerks and engineers. To make it easier for them to come to work, there are scheduled shuttles and employees can clock in at the nearest SM mall. “We continue to provide the salaries of all mall employees and have given financial assistance to those working in outsourced services.” Tan said.
Safety and cleanliness is key within the malls. All entering must wear face masks, disinfect at the entrances, and temperature checks are strictly done. Social distancing Is practiced by both staff and customers especially in supermarkets, drugstores and banks.
SM has also allocated P270 million to combat the spread of COVID-19. P170M in medical supplies, ventilators, test kits and equipment has been donated to over 50 hospitals nationwide. An additional P100 million was coursed through Project Ugnayan, a consortium of over 30 businesses, managed by the Phil. Disaster Resilience Foundation (PDRF).
“At this time, SM is here to serve, help, and support Filipino communities who are in need. We are thankful and salute all those who are working with us during this time of crisis.” Tan said.
1. Register at the Event Center or online (click here) from February 14 – 28, 2020.
Note: Participants must be 7 years old and above on the race day to participate.
2. Present a purchase receipt, single or accumulated, with a minimum purchase of Php 1,000 from any SM Southmall store.
3. Choose race category: 1 KM / 3 KM / 5 KM
4. Sign the waiver to get a confirmation form and course map.
LEAP YEAR RUN MECHANICS:
1. Present the confirmation form at the assembly area located at SM Southmall’s North East Front Parking on February 29, 2020, from 5:00 am – 7:00 am only.
2. Participants will receive their singlet, official race bib indicating their chosen category & track number on the race day.
3. Program will start at 7:00 am. Participants in all categories will run simultaneously.
a. For 1 KM category, participants will run one (1) full round to finish the lap.
b. For 3 KM category, participants will run three (3) full rounds to finish the lap.
c. For 5 KM category, participants will run five (5) full rounds to finish the lap.
Note: For 3 KM and 5 KM categories, participants will receive color coordinated lap loops to monitor the number of rounds they have finished. Red lap loops for 3 KM category and Green for 5 KM category.
4. Each category will have three (3) winners; Champion, Runner-up, and 3rd placer.
a. Champion will receive Php 3,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates and medal.
b. Runner-up will receive Php 2,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates and medal.
c. 3rd placer will receive Php 1,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates and medal.
d. All finishers will receive a certificate at the end of the event.
5. In case of a tie, the participant with the highest value of receipt/s declared in the registration form shall be deemed the winner.
6. A DTI representative will be present on the day of the event.
7. Employees of SM Southmall and Event Organizer are disqualified to join including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-02882 Series of 2020
• Help save the environment! Bring your own water bottle. Water stations are available along the route.
• Participants are strongly discouraged to bring any type of bag(s) on race day. The organizer will not be responsible for any lost item.
• Due to health and/or security concerns, participants must withdraw from the race immediately if asked by the organizers. Race marshals, medical and security officers have the right to pull out any participant deemed not physically fit to continue the race.
• Participants will be given a finisher’s certificate upon completion of the run.