1. Register at the Event Center or online (click here) from February 14 – 28, 2020.
Note: Participants must be 7 years old and above on the race day to participate.
2. Present a purchase receipt, single or accumulated, with a minimum purchase of Php 1,000 from any SM Southmall store.
3. Choose race category: 1 KM / 3 KM / 5 KM
4. Sign the waiver to get a confirmation form and course map.
LEAP YEAR RUN MECHANICS:
1. Present the confirmation form at the assembly area located at SM Southmall’s North East Front Parking on February 29, 2020, from 5:00 am – 7:00 am only.
2. Participants will receive their singlet, official race bib indicating their chosen category & track number on the race day.
3. Program will start at 7:00 am. Participants in all categories will run simultaneously.
a. For 1 KM category, participants will run one (1) full round to finish the lap.
b. For 3 KM category, participants will run three (3) full rounds to finish the lap.
c. For 5 KM category, participants will run five (5) full rounds to finish the lap.
Note: For 3 KM and 5 KM categories, participants will receive color coordinated lap loops to monitor the number of rounds they have finished. Red lap loops for 3 KM category and Green for 5 KM category.
4. Each category will have three (3) winners; Champion, Runner-up, and 3rd placer.
a. Champion will receive Php 3,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates and medal.
b. Runner-up will receive Php 2,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates and medal.
c. 3rd placer will receive Php 1,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates and medal.
d. All finishers will receive a certificate at the end of the event.
5. In case of a tie, the participant with the highest value of receipt/s declared in the registration form shall be deemed the winner.
6. A DTI representative will be present on the day of the event.
7. Employees of SM Southmall and Event Organizer are disqualified to join including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-02882 Series of 2020
• Help save the environment! Bring your own water bottle. Water stations are available along the route.
• Participants are strongly discouraged to bring any type of bag(s) on race day. The organizer will not be responsible for any lost item.
• Due to health and/or security concerns, participants must withdraw from the race immediately if asked by the organizers. Race marshals, medical and security officers have the right to pull out any participant deemed not physically fit to continue the race.
• Participants will be given a finisher’s certificate upon completion of the run.
February 08, 2021
January 15, 2021
August 08, 2020